yama coffee pour over
- 6.00 Ounces
HOW TO BREW A YAMA GLASS POUR OVER
- Pre-wet filter with hot water
- Grind desired amount of coffee. We used 20 grams for each method below with a ratio of 1 gram of coffee for every 16 grams of water.
- Place brewing equipment on a scale and zero (tare) the scale.
- Begin timer and saturate coffee grounds with about 40 grams of water.
- Wait around 30 seconds for coffee to bloom, which is the process of the coffee releasing CO2 gasses when contacted with water.
- Slowly pour in additional water in a circular motion until the scale reaches 320 grams total of water, if using 20 grams of coffee.
- Enjoy some deliciously brewed coffee!